CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Relay For Life

 I have begun my fundraising for the Relay For Life.
I am teamed up with Vancouver Ford again this year, and we are going to have a great time. I always get excited and feel pumped when it comes to this every year. This year is dedicated to my Grandpa. He fought the battle 4 times, and finally passed in October of 2008. He was the strongest person I knew. He was not my biological Grandpa, but he was the only one I knew. I have the best memories of him. He would always sneek me the candy Grandma wouldn't let me have, took me out into the forest to find the owl in the tree. He was the perfect Grandfather.

My Grandpa, and JJ when he was Just born.

He is missed very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By Leelou Blogs