CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

JJ and the worm...

We spent yesterday at Papas.
It was sunny, warm and just an all around good day!
Hot mama uncovered a worm, and JJ was very excited! He ran up to it yelling, "yummy!". I know what your thinking, and no, I do not let nor encourage, my kids eat worms. 
Hot Mama placed the worm in his hands and he was smiling the way a little boy does when holding something slimey and wiggly.


He wiggled, and squirmed and slithered.
Then the unthinkable happened.
JJ tore him in half!
I acted very concerned and said to JJ, "Oh no! you tore him in half!"
JJ had a concerned look upon his face, then replied very confidently,
"Its ok mom, I can piece him back together!"
The innocence of a child amazes me.
I began to explain to him that the reason he was no longer moving was that he was now dead. I explained that when he ripped him in half, that he had killed him. To that he replied,
"He is not killed mommy!"
Then he took half of him and put it in a gopher hole,



And the other half beyond the tree line.



Poor worm, may he Rest In Pieces...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By Leelou Blogs