CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

CHANGES

We have recently announced that we will be moving to Florida in February. That may or may not be the case. Due to a sad loss in the family, we may actually be moving to Indiana. I personally don't care where we go, so long as I have my family. I will be happy either way. Jeff really wants to enjoy Florida, but as a wonderful husband, he wants me to be happy, and he knows that right now, that means being with my Dad, mom, and sisters.
I can't remember the last time all 3 of us were together. My fave pic out of the whole trip!

 You wont see a sky anywhere else like this one! Never the same the next minute!

 The palm trees... need I say more?

 Boiled Cajun peanuts.... yes,,, they are yummy!


Only time will tell where we end up! 
I will post more often for a bit, as I try to catch you up on my adventures in Florida!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

By Leelou Blogs